Vlobb is the brightest and most cunning of all the Boglins and has ruled the Medievals from the time before the Bog. He has enlisted by King Drool to protect the Kingdom of Gaul, Vlobb has been counting down the days until he will once again rule all the lands, but in the meantime he sits and reads and plots his revenge with his loyal henchmen Mord, Mace, Max, Mors, Murg, and all the rest of the Medievals. They have been plotting and waiting for a millennium, hence the new found popularity with the Millennials. King Vlobb possesses The Boomerang Battle-Ax of Bruma. A great Boomerang Battle-Ax competition was held at the turn of the century Vlobb was the only Boglin smart enough to duck on the return of the fling.
Created by Tim Clarke, Maureen Trotto and Larry Mass, Boglins are the ultimate in gross-era toys from the 1980s. Back by popular demand, Boglins are the same collectible toys you grew up to love. Fresh content for these Boglins toys is in the works for all fans to enjoy, including many improvements in material. Alas, Boglins are back!
- King Vlobb collectible Boglins figure
- This toy arrives contained in his in cage: L: 8” x W: 7.75” x H: 8.25” – perfect for display
- With super stretchy skin, King Vlobb features movable eyes and mouth
- Glow-in-the-dark eyes make this toy interactive day or night
- Made with TPR – a rubber-like material that is also recyclable
- Boglins are popular retro toys brought back from the 1980s!
- Great for kids 5+ and collectors
- Also available: King Dwork and King Drool – Collect all three!