Clever King Drool has led the Rude Dudes for several years now and has accomplished much during his reign. He banished the Clumsies Tribe before they destroyed everything of value, enlisted in the Medieval Tribe as allies and protectors, and prevented the Greedies Tribe from eating all their sorted food provisions. Now that he is King, he is treated to buckets and buckets of ice cream at every meal after which he sniffs, spits, gulps and scratches with impunity and belches with such gusto that it clears the room. He is indeed King of the Rude Dudes. King Drool possesses the Soggy Bog Scrolls, who are reported to hold Great Secrets if only they could ever be dried out enough to be read.
Created by Tim Clarke, Maureen Trotto and Larry Mass, Boglins are the ultimate in gross-era toys from the 1980s. Back by popular demand, Boglins are the same collectible toys you grew up to love. Fresh content for these Boglins toys is in the works for all fans to enjoy, including many improvements in material. Alas, Boglins are back!
- King Drool collectible Boglins figure
- This toy arrives contained in his in cage: L: 8” x W: 7.75” x H: 8.25” – perfect for display
- With super stretchy skin, King Drool features movable eyes and mouth
- Glow-in-the-dark eyes make this toy interactive day or night
- Made with TPR – a rubber-like material that is also recyclable
- Boglins are popular retro toys brought back from the 1980s!
- Great for kids 5+ and collectors
- Also available: King Dwork and King Vlobb – Collect all three!