Celebrate the 40th anniversary of the original 1979 movie that shocked audiences and jump-started a legendary film franchise!
We’ve given a deluxe upgrade to the Xenomorph known to fans as “Big Chap,” with an all-new sculpt standing over 9″ tall. It has a hinged jaw that opens, revealing an inner mouth that extends for realistic movie action.
It has over 30 points of articulation, including double knee joints and a bendable tail, and extra attention has been paid to all the eerie details that made H.R. Giger’s designs for Alien so mesmerizing.
Also included are chestburster and facehugger accessories and – for the very first time – the 1979 egg, which has a tentacled base. Display-friendly window box packaging with opening flap.
- From the 1979 Alien movie, now celebrating it’s 40th Anniversary
- ALL NEW sculpt and tons of detail
- Over 30 points of articulation, including double knee joints and bendable tail
- Includes the 1979 egg, chestburster, and facehugger accessories
- Display-friendly window box with opening flap